If anyone knows me they know that I'm thinking/worrying all the time. In fact it's hard for me to turn this brain of mine off! What I've been thinking about more than usual is how VERY lucky I am to have such a wonderful husband and two healthy, happy boys. I listen to people talk about their spouses and I remind myself how fortunate I am to have a husband who is not only my partner in what we do, but is someone who I ENJOY being with and who can still make me laugh with his goofy antics! My boys can test my patience, yet they are the light in my day and I can't even begin to remember what life was like before they came along. Like I've said before...it's GOOD to be QUEEN! :)
7.01.2008
My Beautiful Boys
If anyone knows me they know that I'm thinking/worrying all the time. In fact it's hard for me to turn this brain of mine off! What I've been thinking about more than usual is how VERY lucky I am to have such a wonderful husband and two healthy, happy boys. I listen to people talk about their spouses and I remind myself how fortunate I am to have a husband who is not only my partner in what we do, but is someone who I ENJOY being with and who can still make me laugh with his goofy antics! My boys can test my patience, yet they are the light in my day and I can't even begin to remember what life was like before they came along. Like I've said before...it's GOOD to be QUEEN! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment