1.30.2011

Cooper turns 4!








My little Jedi Cooper has officially turned 4!  We celebrated his birthday with family, Star Wars goodies, and lunch on the 15th of January, and then enjoyed pizza for his actually big day on the 24th.  Cooper was a little confused when the 24th came around and we were still in the celebrating mood...he was already 4, so why were we having another party?  Coop keeps telling peope that he's 4 when they ask, but that next he'll be 5!  Don't rush it Cooper, you're Mommy is trying to suck the last bits of baby out of you!!! 
Happy Birthday, Cooper!!!  You are SO loved and cherished!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Soupy said...

awww, happy birthday, big boy. You are so handsome! It's hard to believe you were inside your mommy when I had Keifer inside me. I remember it vividly. You are growing WAY too fast!!!!! Your mom did awesome on your cake and I loved seeing your cousins behind you!
:)
Miss you!